Tuesday 1 July 2008

Big Brother's Sylvia Stands Up For Evicted Dennis

Evicted Sylvia Barrie has spoken out in support for her disgraced former Big Brother housemate Dennis McHugh.
Barrie - who was voted off the show on Friday hours after Dennis was removed from the house for spitting at fellow contestant Mohamed Mohamed - says she still supports her “close friend”.
She tells The People, “I get it that he had to be removed but that doesn't change how I feel about him.
"I stand by Dennis. He's one of my closest friends. He was always a shoulder to cry on. He always put himself on the line for his friends."
The 21-year-old student goes on to brand Mohamed a “perv”.
“Perv, perv, perv. What more can I say? He made me feel sick,” she tells the paper.
"He told me he had a dream about me and we were 'frogging'. All that sexual innuendo...it was repulsive."